1:06 PM

{ Day 2 - 2010 }

Posted by Jenna

I'm happy to report here is day two, I'm so excited and although I know it's only the 2nd day, I'm feeling totally positive and confident in myself to keep this up and with doing so, I will more than like do a weekly theme and if you haven't noticed, this week is about the pets in our family. We only have 3, but I will take shots of them doing their normal day to day thing, which is all they do really *lol*, as well as other obedient things they also do for treats!

I've been always wanting to get this shot while outside, but that just can never happen because this silly, goofball-lovin' of a dog just will sit up close to my feet and look up while wagging his tail...sooooooooooooo I thought, "why not get 'this' shot out of one of my windows, possibly the one w/out a screen?!"  Well, sadly that didn't happen, but 'that' perfect shot came up while I was washing dishes this morning and I figured "hmmmm why not?!" and well here it is...and yes, my window needs to be washed, sorry 'bout that *lol*
01.02.2010

7 comments:

Biancka said...

What a great photo. First you think the focus is on the blind and then you see your adorable doggie :)

Dont worry about the windows. Mine need to be cleaned too :) heehee

Hugz,

Biancka

Nathy said...

Happy new year sweetie :)
Such a gorgeous photo!

Unknown said...

Love the snow!! I'm originally from PA, so living in Florida makes for a "season shock"!! Great picture! And... by the way... I have so much gunk on my windows, I'm surprised light comes in!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I love the perspective of that pic!

Amanda said...

LOVE this photo, very cool!

~Susie~ said...

It's a great photo!! I love your dog :)))

Unknown said...

beautiful photo! love the perspective