6:53 PM

{ Day 8 - 2010 }

Posted by Jenna

Today starts a brand new weekly theme for my "A Sweeet 365" project, so this week, starting today, you will see photos that involve my son. This includes not only photos of him, but also some great shots of what he loves to do.  I hope you enjoy what I will share with you throughout the week.

Here is a close-up {a cheap macro'ish way from my camera *lol*} of my son's legos, which he truly adores building.  Every single day, he builds something new...of course this involves him taking apart the pieces and then creating a totally different project.  He amazes me with his imagination and I think he is talented. I know I wouldn't be able to do what he does, unless he told me how to do it! *lol*  Great job "J"...love honey!


8 comments:

Carla Phillips said...

I love this photo! My 5 year old daughter loves her legos! They are an everyday part of life for her. Great capture!

Melissa said...

My kids love their legos too! I love his little creation.

BTW - I accidentally bumped my right mouse button and LOL'd at your message.

Tanya said...

Love the detail in this photo :)
Gotta love Legos :)

P.Baczkowska said...

fantastic photo. My 6 year old DD love playmobil

Big hugs Pati

Biancka said...

I took a photo of Jaspers lego which looks a lot like this one :) I love J's construction. He did a great job for sure.

Hugz,

Biancka

amson said...

I love the angle of your photo and such great clarity!

Nikkiana said...

What an awesome Lego house! :D

~Susie~ said...

This is lovely! My sons adore lego aswell!!