9:37 AM

{ Day 4 - 2010 }

Posted by Jenna

Good morning all, hope you're having a good start to your Monday morning. It's still cold over here in northern New Mexico, but been warm enough for the snow to start showing it's melting.  Warm is in 32 degrees as I'm typing this *lol* Brrrrrrrr....still cold to me!  To show you that not only is it cold out there, I also have mastered taking photos inside through our sliding back window/door. *lol*  See, I told you that I do have another furbaby....his name is Dojo, a very rare chocolate shar-pei and such a great guard dog, yet the golden here is playing the part that he, too, can be on active duty. ;)


6 comments:

~Susie~ said...

Great photo of your furry friends :)
Cu tomorrow!

Petra said...

Hey girl, So fun to see you also started this little project!! Looks great and love the blog look! I finished 365 on the 31st, but started a project 52...added you to my blogroll! -x-

Holly Ann said...

Very cute picture!

Amanda said...

adorable fur babies! look at all that snow! I will stick to my Florida and thinking 60 is cold lol!

Biancka said...

Jenna, this is such a great photo of your fur babies :) Kody & Dojo are looking great.....did they just play in the snow or isnt that snow on Dojo's back ?!?! :)

Sandra said...

they are so beautiful and sweet!
You`ve got a new follower ;)